ELDAN Recycling A/S respects your privacy. We only collect personal data in cases where it is relevant to us, and we will only collect personal data if it is relevant to your activity at ELDAN.
When collecting, processing, and using your personal data, we always comply with all relevant legal provisions.
We will only store your personal data if we are either subject to a legal obligation to do so, or as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected.
1. Who’s personal data do we process
ELDAN protects and processes the personal data of our customers, suppliers, employees, partners, the users of our website, and recipients of marketing information etc. in accordance with the law on processing of personal data as applicable at any time.
2. Types of personal data
“Personal data” includes any information relating to an identifiable natural person. Data on legal persons are not included in the definition of personal data.
We will collect and process your personal data in several ways when you engage with us via the various existing channels.
Some of the personal data is necessary to process for us to provide you with the services you have requested and some personal data you can choose to provide voluntarily.
The personal data that we collect and process can generally be divided into the following categories:
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address, title, place of work, etc.
- Information that you provide when contacting us via online contact forms, emails, or phone
- User information such as technical data regarding usage and viewing, including IP addresses when you visit our websites or applications, including on third party sites
- Information from smart metering
- Application information including your CV, in case you apply for a job at ELDAN Recycling
3. Our purposes for processing your personal data
We only process your personal data to pursue a legitimate purpose and generally we will only process your personal data if:
- You have provided your consent to such processing; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to; or
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party and such processing is not considered to be harmful towards you.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products, services, and information that you request from us; or
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material, including surveys; or
- To administer our business relations and negotiate and execute agreements; or
- To provide general customer service and support; or
- To gain customer insights and knowledge of how our various services, including websites and applications, and products are used as well as evaluation and improvement hereof; or
- To secure the identity of visitors to our premises; or
- To communicate with you regarding various matters; or
- To comply with any applicable law.
4. How do we process data
“Processing” of personal data covers any activity, involving, personal data, such as collection, recording, structuring, organization, storage, adaption, alteration, use and disclosure.
We only process the personal information to the extent necessary for the specific purpose and if there is a legal and legitimate basis for doing so. In most cases, we need to process general personal data, such as name, title, telephone number, and e-mail address. The processing is necessary for the purposes stated above in section 3.
5. Disclosure, transfer and making available personal data to recipients
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data to recipients (natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies, or another body, to which the personal data is disclosed) is kept to a minimum and is subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We may disclose or make personal data available to recipients under the following circumstances:
- Recipients who carry out services on our behalf, such as hosting, cloud computing, IT-support, marketing services, administrative services, training services, or other data processing. Such recipients are only allowed to process the personal data in accordance with our instructions; or
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; or
- If you have provided your prior consent to the disclosure of personal data to a recipient; or
- In the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of ELDAN Recycling’s assets (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); or
If the recipient of the personal data is in a country outside the EU/EEA not ensuring and adequate level of data protection, we will only transfer your personal data to such recipient following execution of a written transfer agreement based on the EU Commissions Standard Contractual Clauses.
ELDAN Recycling A/S is a member of the ELDAN Group (ELDAN Recycling A/S and Redoma Recycling AB) and is a member of the Lifco Group. ELDAN Recycling A/S may share your personal data with other group members either to carry out a task as instructed, or to pursue a legitimate purpose provided that such making available or disclosure of your personal data is not restricted by law.
6. Your consent
As stated above some of our processing activities will be based on your consent. In such case, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, we will cease to process your personal data, unless and to the extent the continued processing or storage is permitted or required according to the applicable personal data legislation or other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing conducted prior to the withdrawal. Further, because of your withdrawal of your consent, we may not be able to satisfy your requests or provide you with our services.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access to the data processed about you, subject to certain statutory exceptions.
You are in certain circumstances entitled to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller.
Furthermore, you can object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct your personal data, if necessary. You may also choose to request us to restrict the processing.
We will delete or correct any information, which is inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in our possession.
If you provide us with a written request, we will also delete your personal data without undue delay, unless we have a legal basis to continue the processing, e.g., if the processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defeat a legal claim or necessary to the performance of a contract with you.
To make use of any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us via the points of contacts listed in section 9.
Regarding such requests, kindly provide us with relevant information to take care of your request, including your full name and email address so that we can identify you. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
If you disagree with our processing of your personal data, please be informed that you can lodge a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. See www.datatilsynet.dk for more information.
8. Links to other websites, etc.
Our websites may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies (third-party websites) or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit third-party websites, you should read the owners’ policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
9. Contact information
ELDAN Recycling A/S
ATT: Karsten S. Jørgensen
You can change your cookie consent below.