The Eldan Super Choppers are heavy duty pre-choppers designed as first step in any recycling process. The twin rotor version of the Super Chopper is a further development which enable you to process voluminous and tough material. Proven technology at its best. The Eldan Super Chopper-II process e.g.;
- Tyre (car and truck tyres without prior de-beading)
- Aluminium (profiles, used beverage cans)
- Electronic and electrical waste (i.e. WEEE)
- Municipal solid waste (i.e. MSW)
- Wind mill wings (cut off)
The Super Chopper-II has a unique double rotor design. A low speed and high torque makes the Super Chopper suitable for processing of tough materials. It is powered directly by two Hägglund hydraulic motor and power unit. Both rotors are equipped with flying knives and there are two tables for static knives. The twin rotor technology is combined with the advantages that the adjustable knife clearance offers.