The ELDAN Super Choppers are heavy duty pre-choppers designed as first step in any recycling process. The Super Choppers can be used for pre-chopping of most materials like
- tyres (without prior debeading)
- all types of aluminium scrap
- electronic and electrical waste (i.e. WEEE)
- municipal solid waste (i.e. MSW)
- wind turbine wings (cut-off)
- industrial waste
A low speed and high torque makes the Super Chopper suitable for processing of tough materials. It is powered directly by Planetary gear and frequency converter enabling automatic reverse for overload protection to minimize knife damages. Adjustable knife clearance optimize the cut function. The knives can be reground multiple times on a “flat-bed” grinder ensuring long life and low operation costs. Unique rotor manufactured and designed for minimum wear.