The Eldan Separation Table in an essential machine for material separation in recycling of e.g.
- Cables (aluminium or copper)
- Electronic and electrical waste (i.e. WEEE)
- Aluminium scrap
- Tyres (upgrading quality by removing foreign objects)
- Shredder light fraction (SLF/ASR)
The material is divided into the following output fractions to ensure optimum purity:
- Dust: removed via the dust suction system
- Main fraction: taken from the top of the incline
- Light fraction: taken from the bottom of the incline
- Middling fraction: taken from the middle of the incline (and taken back for reprocessing)
The separation table gives a high quality result – almost 100% clean main fraction. Easily accessible adjustment controls enables adjustment during actual operation.