In the Eldan WEEE Recycling Plants most of the items mentioned in the EU WEEE Directive Annex 1B can be processed. Exceptions are Refrigerators/ Freezers, which instead are processed in Eldan Refrigerator Systems (read more). The system offered by Eldan Recycling for processing of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment is modular and designed to process the following types of input:
- Computer scrap containing main frame computers, personal computers, keyboards, monitors without glass tubes, printers, faxes etc.
- Small home appliances containing videos, TV sets without glass tubes, record players, CD players, hair dryers, toasters, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, irons, micro wave ovens etc.
- Handheld tools such as drilling machines, grinding machines etc.
- Electrical scrap such as contactors, relays, main breakers, fuses, contact bars, switches, instruments etc.
- Electronic and telegraphic scrap such as electro mechanical switchboards/relays, computerized switchboards, printed circuit boards etc.
- Small electrical motors up to approx. 1 - 1,5 HP
From an Eldan WEEE Recycling Plant you can as example retrieve the following output:
- Various fraction of Ferrous and SS (Stainless Steel).
- Various fraction of non-ferrous metals (Aluminium, Copper, Brass and Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's))
- Refining material containing Copper, Brass, Zinc, Lead and Precious Metals (PM) etc.
- Organic fraction with plastic, rubber, tree, textile etc.