The Eldan Super Choppers are heavy duty pre-choppers designed as first step in any recycling process. The twin rotor version of the Super Chopper is a further development which enable you to process voluminous and tough material. Proven technology at its best.
The ELDAN Super Choppers are heavy duty pre-choppers designed as first step in any recycling process. The Super Choppers can be used for pre-chopping of most materials like tyres (without prior debeading), all types of aluminium scrap, cables, electronic and electrical waste (i.e. WEEE), refrigerators, municipal solid waste (i.e. MSW), wind turbine wings (cut-off), plastics and industrial waste.
- Low speed, high torque enabling processing of tough material
- Powered directly by Hägglund/Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic motor and power unit enabling automatic reverse for overload protection thus minimizing knife damages
- Starts up when fully loaded with material – reducing downtime after shutdown
- Adjustable knife clearance optimizes the cutting function
- The knives can be reground multiple times on a “flat-bed” grinder ensuring long life and low operation costs
- The machine is designed for quick and easy change of knives
- Unique rotor manufactured and designed for minimum wear
- Hydraulic operated upper part for easy access to the rotor