The ELDAN Super Choppers are heavy duty pre-choppers designed as first step in any recycling process. The Super Choppers can be used for pre-chopping of most materials like tyres (without prior debeading), all types of aluminium scrap, cables, electronic and electrical waste (i.e. WEEE), refrigerators, municipal solid waste (i.e. MSW), wind mill wings (cut-off), plastics and industrial waste.
- Low speed, high torque enabling processing of tough material
- Adjustable knife clearance optimizes the cutting function
- The knives can be reground multiple times on a “flat-bed” grinder ensuring long life and low operation costs
- The machine is designed for quick and easy change of knives
- Unique rotor manufactured and designed for minimum wear
It is also possible to get the Super Chopper with twin rotors (SC-II) as well as heavy duty (SC-HD) or frequency drive (SC-FD) version.