During the past 60 years, we have been working hard to supply the best equipment to the recycling industry. We are proud to present a track record of more than 830 complete systems and 7100 individual machines installed worldwide. There are many reasons to why Eldan is the first choice in recycling equipment. To start with our high-quality, flexible equipment is developed and manufactured by experienced, service-minded personnel.
Eldan is one of the few companies supplying equipment to the recycling industry produced in-house. This enable information to be communicated quickly and accurately between different departments. Short communication paths ensure product quality and flexibility in production.
The production facilities consist of the latest technology and production equipment. CNC controlled machinery is as one example an integral part of our production environment. All Eldan equipment is manufactured in accordance with EC standards.
Electrical control panels to the recycling lines are also produced in-house, which is much appreciated by our customers. By using these control panels, the user can control the power consumption and production of the entire plant, making production highly power-efficient.
Eldan offers a complete package of services ranging from design and manufacture, to delivery, installation and after-sales services. As we are total suppliers of the equipment, we personally take care of all steps of the project - from the first sales meeting to the moment you start production.
The team behind our success
The Eldan team consist of more than 100 highly trained and experienced colleagues. For us it is important to keep the experience gained within the company, and we are proud to say that most of our employees have been with us for 20-40 years.
- The product managers are our experts on recycling solutions for a specific recycling area.
- The sales department is run by our area sales managers, who are assisted by our sales coordinators and a strong worldwide network of representatives and distributors.
- The project and engineering department includes our experienced project managers who follow up on all our projects, and collaborate regularly with the customer throughout the engineering, installation and running-in phases of the equipment.
- Our technical and service departments provide fast and efficient after-sales service, including any technical support that might be required.
- In the production department modern machinery is used in the manufacture of our high-quality equipment. These processes involve the machining department, the welding department, the assembly department, as well as our own in-house electrical department.
- Our experienced travelling teams are available to install and commission new equipment and to train your personnel in its operation, adjustment and maintenance.
- The research and development department work closely with our customers. They constantly adapt, develop and design machines and complete plants to meet specific new requirements.