Eldan Recycling has more than 30 years’ experience from designing, manufacturing and installing tire recycling equipment. Since the first system was installed in 1992 we have built an impressive track record including more than 1000 tire recycling installations world-wide. We know tire recycling equipment!
No tire is too large or small for our systems. We have tire recycling solutions for processing of all types of tires; passenger car tires, truck tires and off-the-road (OTR) tires including mining tires and super singles. The capacity of the standard systems range from 500-10.000 kg/production hour. These systems are the starting point when tailoring a solution to fit your needs.
The Eldan tire recycling plants are known for its
- Durability: our equipment is designed to last and to cope under tough circumstances
- High performance
- Superior quality of output fractions – attractive homogenous material which is a very attractive reusable material
- Flexibility to process different input material
- Flexibility to produce different output fractions
- Low processing costs including low power consumption and low maintenance costs
- No permanent operator control needed – only occasional monitoring and adjustments
- Unbeatable after sales support
- Let the tire recycling system grow with your business
We know that what you need today, or probably not the same as what you need when your business is blooming. Therefore, the standard Eldan tire recycling plants are of modular design. That means that if you need to upgrade your system it is only a matter of adding an extension to the system, or change one machine to a larger one.
During production of rubber granulate flexibility is a very important factor since the market demand of various fraction sizes will vary. Therefore, the Eldan tire recycling plants are "multi-size”, which means the size of rubber granulate produced is easily changed by merely altering the screen combination.