Service – The Secret behind your Success!
Regular service and maintenance are the way to go if you want to ensure your recycling machines keep running for many years. At ELDAN, we have our own Service and After-Sales Departments to ensure you get the best service and spare parts possible.
We travel all over the world and regularly have travel fitters in different regions for service and maintenance work.
We ship out more than 25.000 knives and 200 screens to customers in approx. 50 countries a year. By dealing with that many spare parts, we can offer you original high-quality spare and worn parts at a highly competitive price – always in stock.
That is not too good to be true! We like happy customers and will do everything we can to help you prevent downtime.
The ELDAN After-Sales Department offers
- spare and wear parts on demand
- spare and wear part contracts to avoid losing valuable production time
The ELDAN Service Department offers
- service on new and existing equipment – planned or ad hoc
- yearly service contracts to keep your production running without sudden interruptions
Continuous maintenance is a winning strategy in the long run. ELDAN has customers who have had their equipment for more than 25 years – and it’s still running! Read more about how maintenance saves money here.
Why ELDAN services?
- We know your equipment! Since we designed, built, and installed your recycling machinery, we know what you need and when. We make it easy for you!
- We always have your parts in stock and can ship day to day. You do not have to wait for months to start production again in case of a breakdown. If you want to ensure minimal downtime, we offer you flexible spare part contracts too.
- We offer you competitive prices! We are ready to serve all our customers with necessary parts and order larger quantities. Therefore, prices are low.
- We supply the highest quality spare parts! As with any other investment, regular maintenance is the key to keep up quality long term. Always go for original quality.
Time is money – reduce your downtime by contacting us today!